Friday, September 27, 2013

Tour de Brew

I'm gonna start this one out with a little thing I call Tour de Brew. On my birthday each year I do a bike ride to each craft brewery in town. This year it was a total of 9 breweries in about 14 miles and took just over 4 hours. My definition of brewery for this blog is a craft brewery or brewpub that brews on premise.

The breweries in question...

 
Funkwerks
Odells




















Fort Collins
Coopersmith's



Black Bottle
Equinox


 
 



New Belgium
...and for some reason (maybe I was drinking) I failed to get a picture of CB Potts and Pateros Creek.
 
Oh and did I mention that it was during a torrential downpour? Here are my comrades who braved the weather, biked in the rain and managed to drink a beer at each place.
 

 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment